Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Marketing Activities

It has been awhile since I updated my blog and a lot has happened since then. As they, we live in interesting times... Especially when you are in a business.

Let me enumerate things that have happened in the last few weeks since my last blog.

1. Got to be interviewed by Ardie Lopez of Auto-Extreme.
2. Toyota Motors Philippines has chosen us to be their official car cleaning service provider for their event.
3. Got interviewed by Jayce Flores of GMA News TV's Best Men; a men's magazine TV show.
4. Got some serious franchise inquiries.
5. We expanded our services. We now offer quick detailing in our shops. 

But aside from these positive things, there have been some not so nice events also. Among them are:

1. I asked 2 car clean technicians to resign. (This is due to their own faults. More on this later.)
2. The test market for condominiums wasn't a success. We had to close the shop down.

As we move forward and assess our success and our failures, we slow things down and look at the big picture while fine-tuning the details that will really matter most to our customers.

These successes and failures will be the subject of my future blogs.

Meanwhile, I will leave with you the interview made by Ardie Lopez of Auto-Extreme. Enjoy watching it.